Whether you are someone just starting out or one of our clients pulling in millions each month, there is no reason why you shouldn’t know what you are getting and what it will cost. These packages offer what you need, and we’re happy to customize them to your company. Click on one that works for you and schedule a consultation today.
Operate as if you have in-house counsel, at a fraction of the price.
- UNLIMITED Phone and Email Consultations.
- Monthly Updates for your Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.
- 10 pages of Document Review each month.
- One letter on firm letterhead each month.
Just starting out? Get your company protected the right way with one flat rate. No surprise invoices. Ever.
- Trademark your company or product name.
- Independent Contractor Agreement.
- A complete analysis of your business plan.
- Nondisclosure Agreement.
Do you run a YouTube or Twitch channel and need guidance concerning takedowns, fair use and how to effectively operate your channel? Our Streaming Package can be tailored for your channel and may include the following:
- Review your videos to ensure compliance with all intellectual property laws.
- Advise on whether your videos are protected by fair use.
- Respond to YouTube takedowns.
- Work with YouTube to help remove any strikes asserted against your account.
- Send takedown notices to people infringing your videos.
- Review and edit any MCN or sponsorship contracts.
- Ensure you are properly receiving all income that you are entitled to.
Don’t get taken advantage of. You are a commodity, so get what you deserve.
- UNLIMITED phone and email communication.
- Annual team contract negotiation.
- Understand your rights when you join a team and compete professionally.
- Helps you navigate difficult decisions as you grow within your profession.
- We have negotiated top salaries in League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, and Heroes of the Storm. Let us help you next.
- Each client is appointed a Brand Protection Specialist that is always available to address your questions or concerns.
- Monitor trademark filings to ensure that confusingly similar marks aren’t registered.
- Send takedown notices to such sites as eBay, Craigslist, or YouTube.
- Send cease and desist letters to infringers whether online or at fixed locations.
- Monitor Google Play and Apple Store for infringing apps and games.
- Monitor social media sites for all types of infringement